Thursday, May 28, 2009

The best piece of advice that was given to me

Anyone can learn anything.

I had always thought that most people were born knowing all the skills they needed. However, most people were just exceptionally given in particular areas. For example in art or just a naturally smart person. In my case I was neither fully artistic or naturally smart and I wanted to be just that.

Well one day I was reading about and artist from the book All American girl. And I thought wow "I wish I could draw like her". As I kept reading there was an authors note from her that stated anyone can learn anything if they want to and are fully determined to so. That woke me up. It didn't matter if some someone was an amazing artist or genius out in society way better than me. What mattered most was to start doing what I loved and go for it with all my heart and determination. So, I picked up a pencil and started drawing something (honestly I don't remember I probably drew the little Mermaid).

So anyone can learn to do anything.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Easy Atomic Mess is a collective off all things geeky and stuff (Comics, manga, youtube, novels and others). Meaning this is a purely random blog. Keeping that in mind, sit back relax and enjoy our blog of all or most things geeky.

Easy Atomic Mess Authors

Blog Archive

Share Please



Bookmark and Share


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP