Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Twilight


Twilight (Twilight, #1)Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


I picked up this book before the movie came out because I was a huge fan of vampire stories. I occasionally like to entertain the idea of the good girl and bad boy vampire. YEAHH COOL. After reading I thought it was okay. Nothing special. Yes it was a let down, but I read it again the next time I pretended the name Edward was The Count (Sesame Street) and man that was a story.

"One shirtless werewolf, HA HA.
two shirtless werewolfs, HA HA.
three, THREE SHIRTLESS WERE WOLFS!!! HAHAHAHAHA"

I'm not even going to bother adding a tag to it. It's not really a book.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

About This Blog

Easy Atomic Mess is a collective off all things geeky and stuff (Comics, manga, youtube, novels and others). Meaning this is a purely random blog. Keeping that in mind, sit back relax and enjoy our blog of all or most things geeky.

Easy Atomic Mess Authors

Blog Archive

Share Please



Bookmark and Share


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP