Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Using the word "Maybe" to tease is a crime.

Personally I'm okay with most people and their behaviors. However, what really annoys me sometimes is the word "Maybe" and the phrase "Maybe your right". I mostly cant take it when a guy says the latter part. I'm not sure why but it feels as if their challenging my intelligence or just teasing me.

Age of Conversation 2 : 2008

"Did you know that people breath air?", I said.

"Hmmm, maybe your right…."

or

"Do you think we can go out to eat?

"Maybe..."

"Awww that sucks..."


Oh and another one is, "suppose" and "I suppose your right"


"Did you know that Earth has gravity?"

"Hmmm, I suppose your right"


Well, maybe the latter part is forgivable. I mean really, gravity might not exist on Earth. Everything we learned in school might all have been lies. You never know.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Easy Atomic Mess is a collective off all things geeky and stuff (Comics, manga, youtube, novels and others). Meaning this is a purely random blog. Keeping that in mind, sit back relax and enjoy our blog of all or most things geeky.

Easy Atomic Mess Authors

Blog Archive

Share Please



Bookmark and Share


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP