Monday, May 25, 2009

'Star Wars' my eyes love this movie

Its an underdog story and a redemption story at the same time.

A young Pilot not learns about an an ancient order created to keep pecies throughout the galaxy and becomes the last Jedi to take down a horrible emperor.

It's funny because this movie came out so long ago before I was born and was such a huge hit. I didn't get a chance to see it until I was a teenager in early 2000s. Whats amazing the most about this movie experience above all others, is before I saw the movie no one told me anything about the plot. Nothing at all.

Whenever I asked about the movie fans would just tell me that it was "amazing and I needed to see it".

I would reply, "Can I at least get some sound clips or or a hint?"

"Nope nothing, you need to see it"

And when I finally saw it was amazing. It was one of the best Science Fiction movies I had ever seen in my life.


0 comments:

About This Blog

Easy Atomic Mess is a collective off all things geeky and stuff (Comics, manga, youtube, novels and others). Meaning this is a purely random blog. Keeping that in mind, sit back relax and enjoy our blog of all or most things geeky.

Easy Atomic Mess Authors

Blog Archive

Share Please



Bookmark and Share


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP