Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Review: Artemis Fowl


Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl, #1)Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I first found out about the book back in the Harry Potter phenomenon days. The critics were claiming it to be a Harry Potter competitor."Lies" I said to myself. Harry Potter was in a class of his own and there was no room in his school for anyone else. Well I later fell out of love with Harry Potter and I gave this book a second chance and listened to the Audio book. The books had all the qualities that I loved. Action, Magic-Tech, suspense and a main character that I could really like and hate at the same time.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

About This Blog

Easy Atomic Mess is a collective off all things geeky and stuff (Comics, manga, youtube, novels and others). Meaning this is a purely random blog. Keeping that in mind, sit back relax and enjoy our blog of all or most things geeky.

Easy Atomic Mess Authors

Blog Archive

Share Please



Bookmark and Share


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP