Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Review: Entertain the End


Entertain the End (Everworld, #12)Entertain the End by Katherine Applegate

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I kind of jumped into these books right after Animorphs ended. I think I mostly liked it because of the dark fantasy elements. The characters were where okay. Somehow I wasn't able at the time to really make a connection with any character. They all seemed to have one liner issues that worked against them to the point where I didn't believe that these kids could be real. Also it didn't help any that the ending of the last book was open ended. I like everything to be resolved.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

About This Blog

Easy Atomic Mess is a collective off all things geeky and stuff (Comics, manga, youtube, novels and others). Meaning this is a purely random blog. Keeping that in mind, sit back relax and enjoy our blog of all or most things geeky.

Easy Atomic Mess Authors

Blog Archive

Share Please



Bookmark and Share


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP